Latest Posts

E.L.F Haul! ♥

By 12:49 PM , , , , , , , , ,

Hi loveys! I ordered some things off ELF (www.eyeslipsface.com) a bit over a week ago, and my shipment arrived about two days ago, so it's haul time! I ordered a few brushes, polishes, one of those jumbo eyeshadows, a baked blush, a neutral palette, and the eyebrow kit! I'll review the products in this post, too :)



Essential Nail Polish - $2.00 (Mint, Coral Dream, Mint -_-, Bubble Gum Pink)
These nail polishes have really cute packaging, I don't know why they're dirty -_- but it doesn't bother me much. I ordered two mint colors by mistake. The difference between Coral & Bubble Gum Pink is that the Coral has gold-ish undertones that show in the light. and I LOVE IT! The Bubble Gum Pink looks lighter in the photo on their website, so I guess it's not really true to color, but still cute!


I wanted to get the everyday palette rather than the neutral, but it was all out :( I wanted a palette with matte colors anyway, so I went ahead and got this one instead. The only downside to this palette is that the colors are very similar to each other. This is good for beginners who want neutral colors to practice with. It has both shimmery and matte colors, which is great! I find that these do last me a long time, so that's awesome too! :)


I really wanted to try one of these things, so I just got one for now. It doesn't show that much on my eye like it does on my hand, but I guess I'd use it as a creamy base. I wouldn't use this on its own. Maybe because I'm tan and this is a light color.. so I didn't get my hopes up when I purchased it. For me, it was kind of a disappointment :( but on the bright side, yay for swatches!


I didn't expect to like this as much as I do! I got this to use as a highlight, Nitraab on YouTube (she's fabulous, check her out!) recommended it and I love it! I use this on the high points of my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow! This is a must have for me! And it's compact, so you can bring this guy with you for touch ups on the go!

This product has been raved about a lot, so I had to try it. Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of it :( I don't know why! I like when my eyebrows are precise and defined, and I feel like this gives me a messier look. Maybe I shouldn't use the brush it comes with. If you use this, let me know how you like it! I guess I just like pencils better. It is very pigmented though.

Small Tapered Brush: OMG guys! I am loving this brush. It's perfect for contouring your cheekbones, nose, etc. It has the perfect pointed end that's not too harsh! And the brush is so soft.
Blending Eye Brush: The blending brush I had was not doing it for me. So this one was a huge upgrade! I love this brush. It blends out eyeshadow flawlessly. This is the perfecting blending brush!
Flawless Concealer Brush: So this brush worked well for concealing blemishes. But I wouldn't recommend using it for the undereyes. It came off a bit streaky.. I'd rather use my fingers. But for blemishes, dark spots, etc, this worked well!

That's it for my first haul guys! Please let me know if this was helpful, or if there is anything I should change! Hope this was informative, ladies! Have a lovely day,
xo, Rotem ♥

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. you got some pretty nice things, can't wait till the new stock comes at my local e.l.f. store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Sometimes they have super great deals online if you're impatient like me! haha :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! Give it a shot :) xo

      Delete
  3. I'm trying to hold out till the after Christmas sale to buy all new brushes but your reviews are making it pretty hard!

    Crazy Little Thinggs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's so hard to resist! Their sales are worth the wait, I got these products for 50% off during Black Friday! xo

      Delete
  4. The Mint nail polish looks darling! I love the blending eye brush, I use it all the time. I like your blog, I think it's cute. I'm from Beautylish and am your newest follower! Hopefully you will come check out my blog and follow back perhaps?

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Thank you so much hun, I'll definitely follow back xo

      Delete

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!