Latest Posts

Night Out Outfit & Makeup ♥

By 6:44 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi pretties! I really wanted to post an outfit already, but I wanted the first outfit I post to be supercute.. So here's my first OOTN! Loving this outfit, hope you girls like it!
Sorry guys, bad picture. I'm the one to the right!
I got the top from Marshalls for $14. I tied it in the front for an edgier look.
My high wasted faux leather leggings are from Israel, but you can find these anywhere.
I'm obsessed with faux leather, very trendy!
The plain black pumps are from Traffic, and are about $20-$25!

I was feeling very edgy & Greece-like that night so I decided to rock the red lip :D
I kept the eyes pretty neutral and used Mac's lipstick in Ruby Woo & lip liner in Cherry. The lipstick is matte, so I added a gloss after this picture. I suggest using a gloss just because my lips felt dry & it looks better!
Hope you guys liked :)
xo, Rotem 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!