Latest Posts

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks SWATCHES + REVIEW!

By 11:48 AM , , , , , , ,



Hey loves! I wanted to show you the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. Watch me swatch them on my lips, and arm & give you a review on them as well! I hope you enjoy this video and let me know what you think about these! XO

ALSO let me know what kind of video you’d like to see next!!

DISCOUNT CODES ♡
SIGMA BRUSHES //
Use this link:
Enter discount code “ROTEM” at checkout for 10% off

FOLLOW ME ♡
My Website

Instagram

Twitter

Snapchat
@temxox ♡

Facebook
------------------------------­­----

BUSINESS ♡
For business inquiries, feel free to contact me at:
------------------------------------

PRODUCTS USED //
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks:

Thank you guys for your love & support!
Comment, like & subscribe!
------------------------------------

MUSIC ♡
♫ JPB - High [NCS Release]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!