Latest Posts

About me... ♥

By 2:31 PM ,

Alright, so before you take any makeup or skincare advice from me, you should know a few things! I have mostly combination skin, it gets oily throughout the day (mostly on my T-zone). My skin doesn't really react badly to most products, but when it does, wowza. I'm pretty tan, with an olive-ish, yellow undertone. I have the most annoying under eye circles and some darkness. Other than that, I love experimenting with new makeup looks and trying new products! Also, I'm mostly about drugstore products, I like to keep it on the affordable side :) Except for Mac, Mac is fabulous. If you have any questions, feel free to leave it in the comments! 
Stay tuned! ;)
xox, Rotem 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!