Latest Posts

How to conceal dark under eye circles ♥

By 2:45 PM , , , , , , , , , , ,

So, I thought this would be the best advice to start with considering it's my biggest problem! Concealing dark under eye circles is very simple, all you need to do is correct & conceal with some fabulous products!

My first tip, use a primer. This will prevent creasing of the corrector & concealer you will be applying, as well as creating a canvas for the products. It will smooth out your skin and mask any pores or fine lines you may have.
My next tip, use a corrector. This comes before concealer! If you want to conceal the darkness, you will need to correct the dark color first. Either a yellow color based corrector, or salmon color based corrector will do. Whatever works best for you! I use a yellow color based one.
I do not own the Bobbi Brown Corrector - $23.00, however, I've heard a billion positive reviews & raves on it! 
Make sure to blend, blend, blend!!!

Now, it's time to conceal! I personally love using my concealer to highlight and brighten my under eye area, so when I conceal, I apply it in a 'V' shape under my eyes & blend it in and outward. You definitely DO NOT need to do this, you can simply apply a few dots under your eye & blend! Apply as much as you would like.
Don't forget to BLEND well!
High End: Mac Studio Finish Concealer -$18.00
TIP: When applying concealer, let it sit under your eye for a few seconds before you blend it out. This will make the results blend 10x more flawlessly!

Okay, almost done.. Last but not least, you need to set all these product with some powder
I suggest using a puff when you apply powder under your eyes, only because I feel like a brush would knock all the product off, whereas a puff sets it into your face. 
However, any drugstore powder should work! Read the tip below for some help.
TIP: I find that when I use white color based powder, it creates a white cast in photos. Try using a slightly tinted powder (yellow, or salmon depending on your skin tone). 

After you set the products under your eyes, wait a few seconds, and use a fluffy brush to knock the excess powder off.
TIP: Be gentle while doing this! You don't want to knock off the concealer! Slightly brush off excess powder in a downward motion for a flawless finish.

This is all my advice for perfectly concealed dark under eye circles that will last all day! Hope it helps ;)
xo, Rotem ♥


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!