Latest Posts

Holiday Teal ♥

By 8:16 PM , , , , , , ,







Guys, I am completely obsessed with this look!!
All I did was take the ELF Essential Custom Eyes in Teal-$1.00, which is so pigmented for only 1$, & I smoked it out with a brown in the crease & a black on the outer V!! 
All the face products are the same as my neutral look and are listed there :)
By the way..still growing out those brows -__-
Do you like?!

P.S. Let me know if you have any requests for looks/reviews/how to's, etc.
xo, Rotem ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi! I'm very new to blogging and i ran across your site. I love how you use inexpensive makeup products. It's nice to be able to create a look without spending a fortune on Mac or other expensive brands. Elf is also my personal favorite. Looking forward to checking out your other posts(:

    http://crazylittlethinggs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) I completely agree, i love drugstore makeup. Thank you love, checking out your blog! xo<3

      Delete

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!