Latest Posts

How to get makeup to last all day! ♥

By 7:27 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi dollllls<3 Here's a couple tips to get your makeup lasting all day without creasing or melting off!

First, start with a cleansed face, and then moisturize & prime your face. I use the ELF Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer- $6.00. It may be only $6.00 but I swear on it, it seems like it would be oily, but it really creates a smooth canvas for foundation application, your make up will last!

Then apply your foundation & concealer as you normally would, make sure it's blended of course. And next you need to apply powder to set your makeup. The common mistake people make is to swipe your brush as you apply powder, don't do that!! You're only going to move your foundation and concealer, and smudge everything rather than set it. When you set using a powder, you want to gently pat it in. I promise you'll see a difference! This will make your makeup stay put all day.

After you're done, I suggest using a setting spray. This makes your makeup stay on all day and gives a more natural finish. I use the ELF Studio Makeup Mist & Set- $3.00. High end: Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray- $29.00.

Stay tuned for tips! ;)

Let me know how these tips worked for you!! :) xo, Rotem ♥


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I only discovered primers at the beginning of the year and find they work so well and my foundation lasts much longer. I'm yet to try a setting spray though, do they make much of a difference?
    Im a new follower from Beautylish :) x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely do! If you're into high end, you have to try the Skindinavia! Thanks for following love<3 :) xo

      Delete

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!