Latest Posts

5 ways to look fab without makeup ♥

By 7:30 PM , , , , , ,

Hi beauties! Of course makeup is fabulous and beautiful, but embracing natural beauty is way better! Here are 5 super quick ways to look gorgeous without using makeup.

1. Wash your face
If you want flawless skin, you need to take care of it! I'll post my skincare routine soon. I know some people have tough skin to deal with but just keep doing your best to take care of your skin and finding the right products for you! Cleanse your skin daily, exfoliate and use a mask about once a week or whenever you feel like you need to. Your skin will be super smooth and you will see the biggest difference! Take your makeup off every night!!

2. Lip Balm
If you have chapped lips, use lip balm to smooth them out. You can also get a tinted lip balm for some color!

3. Moisturize
Moisturize your face after every wash. I use a daily moisturizer after I wash my face in the morning, and a night moisturizer after I wash my face at night, and before bed. My skin is perfect in the morning! I suggest using a moisturizer with at least SPF-15 to protect your skin from sun damage during the day and make sure it includes vitamins.

4. Nose Strips (Optional)
Some people react badly to this, so make sure your skin isn't too sensitive. But if you have blackheads on your nose, i definitely suggest these! There are some DIY nose strips online if you don't want to buy them, although they're cheap. Try these if you have blackheads! My nose is so smooth after I use these. You can find them in any drugstore (I got mine at CVS).

5. Shape your eyebrows
Shaping your eyebrows makes the biggest difference! It completely changes your face. If you don't want to shape them, just get them cleaned up and you will see a huge difference!

Hope this helps guys! Embrace natural beauty :) no girl needs makeup to be beautiful
xo, Rotem ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. EXCELLENT advice. I always try to do without makeup for at least one day a week. I think moisturize is super important.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you need to give your skin a break once in a while! I agree, and thank you love! <3 xo

      Delete

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!