Latest Posts

Update ♥

By 11:28 AM , ,

Hi prettiesss(: My mom just came home after a few months of being away, so I haven't had time to blog! I'll probably post a haul or skincare routine tomorrow. So stay tuned! I've been working out tons, so let me know if you want a workout routine or something! Oh! By the way, I got that Adhesive Bra that has no straps or a back that every one raves about.. I'll try it out & post a review on it. I got a bunch of other goodies so you will probably see that in a haul! Other than that, I'm waiting on my ELF shipment to arrive for a haul & review!! :) Make sure you follow me on twitter for more updates & such: @rotemxo
Have a productive and beautiful day, dolls! 
xo, Rotem ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!