Latest Posts

FOTD | Simple Matte Nude Brown

By 7:53 PM , , , , , , , ,

I've been wearing a lot of plain and simple looks appropriate for daily wear a ton recently. I promise this will be the last for a while! I'm really excited to try out different looks and colors. I need to put my shadows and palettes to use! But for now, here is a very simple matte nude brown look. 



Continue reading for step by step instructions to achieve this simple nude brown look!


Step 1: Prime your entire eyelid in order to create a good base for your shadows to apply to, as well as cancel out and even your skin tone. Apply a matte, nude shadow to the entire lid.

Step 2: Next, apply a transition color on the crease - a soft brown color close to your skin tone. Then apply a dark, matte brown to the outer corner or outer "V". You can also use a black or any other dark, matte shade you prefer. Apply this color right under the lower lash line for more depth and a complete look.

Step 3: Apply your favorite liquid or gel liner and create a wing. This will help dress up your look since you're wearing neutrals. 

Step 4: Lastly tight-line you waterline with a black pencil and apply your favorite mascara or lashes. Then highlight under the brow and inner corner and you're all set!

Thanks for stopping by!
xo, Rotem

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your make-up looks gorgeous! Have you ever considered starting your own YouTube channel as I would love to see how you apply your make-up. I'm terrible at applying eyeliner :( X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a complement, thank you! :D I have thought about it, just considering lighting, camera, etc. I'll try to put one out in the near future.
      Start with a gel liner for eyeliner (like Maybelline Studio Gel Liner), it's way easier to apply than liquid.
      Thanks again, girl! <3

      Delete
  2. You makeup is flawless. I struggle with doing my eyes well, so this helped loads! I agree, I would totally watch your vids!! :)
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!