Latest Posts

FOTD | Simple Brown Smokey Eye

By 12:00 PM , , , , ,

I wanted to try a brown smokey eye that would be perfect for daily wear. I didn't want to do the usual black liner that I also go for. So, without further adieu, here's a simply daily brown smokey eye! Very simply to create!


Continue reading for step by step process for this look!


Step 1: Apply a primer for a clean, even base. Apply a transition color above the crease, preferably a brownish color similar to your skin tone. Highlight under your brows and in the inner corner of your eye and apply a brown shade to your entire lid.

Step 2: Next, apply a dark brown or black shade to the outer V, creating depth at the outer corner. Apply this same color under the bottom lashes and waterline to put the look together.

Step 3: Apply a dark brown liquid liner, and pencil liner to the waterline. (You can use a dark brown pencil liner to tone it down, I used black)

Step 4: Apply your favorite mascara and you're good to go!

This look was very easy to create, I was in a rush and didn't do as good as I can, but that shows how simple it is to put together. I think this look is flattering for all eye colors and skin tones and is simple enough to wear on a daily basis!

Thanks for stopping by!
xo, Rotem

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!