Latest Posts

FOTN & OOTN | Aqua Eyes & Burgundy High Waisted

By 12:15 PM , , , , , , , , , , ,

I've been rocking the neutral eye too much lately, and I wanted to try something different. So I picked up my 88 Color Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette, and this beautiful, shimmery aqua color caught my eye!



Continue reading for this aqua look and outfit!


This look is very simply to achieve. All you need is a skin toned, brownish color for the crease to act as a transition color. 
Next, apply the aqua shade from the 88 Color Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette by BH cosmetics all over the lid. 


The colors are so vibrant and last all day. The best part is the affordable price!
Next, you want to apply a dark brown or black shade to the outer "V", which is the outer corner of the eye, and just blend!
This step is optional, but you can also apply that darker shade with a pencil brush onto the bottom lash line. This really puts the whole look together!
Then, apply liner and mascara as usual and you're good to go.


The statement necklace I wore was a gift from my parents. It matches the eye look which I know some people don't do. But, I love the way it looks! Others like to apply a complementary color but I think it looks great this way!


For my outfit, I wore a tight, black tee from Guess with cutouts on the sides. I paired it with gorgeous burgundy high-waisted shorts from Charlotte Russe. They are so affordable and cute, and there is a sale going on for buy one get one at $10! I purchased this one recently, as well as a black pair and I love them.
I don't like to wear shorts with heels or wedges, so I wore simple Tory Burch flip flops. I also wore a nude leather jacket to dress it up. For accessories, I just wore my usual Guess watch that I love and rings & midi rings from Arden B!

Thanks for stopping by!
xo, Rotem

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!