Latest Posts

FOTN & OOTN | Amber Rush + Gold & Red

By 1:02 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

My boyfriend and I went on our usual dinner and movie date night this week and I wanted to show you guys my face of the night and outfit of the night! 



Read ahead for this look!


Here is the look I wore, I used the L'oreal Infallible Eye shadow in Amber Rush. I love this shadow, it's so creamy and vibrant. I use this shadow all the time, it's my go to look!
A brownish skin tone color on the crease, a dark brown or black on the outer V, and a highlight under the brow and in the inner corner! Apply some liner and mascara and you're good to go. If you'd rather see all details and products, let me know :)


For my outfit, I wore a gorgeous red tank with gold chained straps from Charlotte Russe, paired with faux leather waxed jeans, and my Steve Madden net heels! My watch is from Guess and bracelets from Express.


Here's a picture with la familia before we left. I love them!
Hope you guys enjoyed,
xo, Rotem

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment, suggestion, request or question!